Changes leading up to Episode 25
- Ship’s Hold capacity increases to 100 items per one
Items and Materials
- Adjusted some commodity prices
- Outfit Recipe corrected from Lining, Lining to Lining, Garment
- Explanation of Silk’s benefits added to the Outfit page.
Perks, Flaws, Character Creation
- Caravanserai interval time shortened to 1 Chapter later
- Starting at Organizational Rank higher than 1 had its glory cost increased to double each time.
- Organizational starting rank now caps at 2 instead of 3, unless Venerable is taken.
- Pure of Heart clarified to be Despair per each new Depravity, not each incident of sinning.
- Renegade adjusted to allow a clean break
- Last rites adjusted for usability with Last Breath state.
- Shariqyn marriage practices among Altariq and Jharad clarified
- Oath of Merit now only grants the Devoted state when pursuing a mission, and doesn’t grant Achievements.
- Fear no longer also causes the Cowed Social Condition
- “Hardened” armor trait changed to be just 1 Armor call, then breaks. Masterwork Hardened Armor “breaks”, then recovers after the fight
- The movement restrictions on Footwork have been significantly lessened in order to reduce complexity, now lasting as long as the user doesn’t break into a run. See website for full rules.
- Some Fighting Style abilities that grant special Footwork uses have been adjusted in light of this.
- Speed 2’s ability “Slippery” no longer gives repeating Dodge, instead just 1 Dodge per Rest
- Speed 2 now gives Immunity to the Stagger condition.
- Strength 2 No longer gives immunity to the Stagger condition.
- Stagger is now more powerful, requiring no combat for 3 beats to recover.
- Swamp movement cost increased from 2 to 3. This was a typo between version changes.
- Stealth Valor referenced a now unused mechanic, and is now updated that their Forced allowed to freely move through occupied territory
- The Staff/Player process around Spellwork Downtime actions is changed to be a single-sided approval/rejection/adjustment system and no longer supports renegotiation.
- The Wizard’s Coin Technique clarified how it can be used, and notes that it can be used on any written work, not just spells.
- Added Corpse Heap, Ruin and Command Post to buildings list – they were cut off by a bug
- Castle and Palace both now give the “privacy” benefit that Estates have against Streetwise.
- Negotiate Shipping and Arrange Transaction Commerce uses had more detail given about their effective rates.
- Participating in an Aa’boran ritual as a Benalian from moved from Heresy 3 to Heresy 2
- Deadly Vanity updated wording: “Sacrificing someone’s life for your own gain, or letting someone die for the benefits it brings.”
- Removed a typo on the Agent Page where it said 3x Agent cost from org page for ally. 1/tier, listed elsewhere, is the correct cost.
- Procurator catalyst rate specified.
- Magus Achievements added for Magi’Biraq and Magi’Tariq
- Aa’boran has a new Atonement Ritual. Having a ritual about not drinking water at larp wasn’t a good idea.
- A new ritual has been added to help recover from Despair
- Guiding Magus Advanced Study removed. Some rituals now have this effect applied to them automatically.
- Aaboran Biraq now has its first set of Sacred Aa’boran rituals
- A full suite of Indr’atma Rituals and their Achievement couldn’t be finished for this cycle, but should be coming next Patch.